Once a year on Maryland's Eastern Shore, the historic village of Berlin is home to a month-long celebration of a story-book Victorian Christmas.
In and around the recently revitalized 1895 historic Atlantic Hotel, visitors will find serenity and comfort in the Victorian Period Guest Rooms. Fun, excitement and a unique holiday "put-me-in-the-mood" atmosphere are everywhere in and around The Atlantic Hotel with Horse and Carriage Rides every weekend, Santa's House, The Lighting of the Community Tree the day after Thanksgiving, The Berlin Christmas Parade, Caroling, The Christmas Art Walk, the Christmas Pet Parade, the traditional Dicken's Dinner at The Atlantic Hotel, The Christmas Concert and Dinner at The Calvin B. Taylor Museum and The Atlantic Hotel, as well as the Moonlight Madness Shopping at Berlin's fine boutique shops, antique shops and galleries.
Take time for Tea at the Enchanted Tea House, coffees and pastries at. the Towne Coffee House and Lunch and Dinner at The Atlantic Hotel's historic Drummer's Café. Relax over a glass of wine mid-afternoon and a savory appetizer to reinforce your shopping prowess. All of these events and more are listed on the BerlinChamber.org web site. Stroll the town's windows dressed for the holidays and take part in the Reindeer Run sponsored by Live Long Fitness. Everything you can think of... everything you might want to see and do... everything is what you make it when you visit the magical village of Berlin.Berlin Christmas Holiday Events Download PDF
- November 22 - Thanksgiving - Come for Thanksgiving and stay for start of the Christmas season with the Tree Lighting Package - Atlantic Hotel and Drummers' Restaurant
- November 23 - Christmas Tree Lighting - Atlantic Hotel Courtyard. Holiday Art Night Stroll kicking off the holidays!
- November 23 thru December 15 - Festival of Trees - (Trees in the stores, galleries and boutiques w/silent auction for trees and the Best of Berlin Tree Contest) - Tours and Music
- November 30 thru December 16 - Scenic Horse & Carriage Rides/Weekends
- December 3 - Holiday Christmas Concert at Calvin B. Taylor Museum with Dinner at Atlantic Hotel
- December 6 - Berlin Annual Christmas Parade
- December 7, 8 & 9 - Victorian Weekend - Holiday Events
- December 8 - Blacksmith at Work
- December 9 - Holiday Tea and Gift and Fashion Show - Fundraiser at Atlantic Hotel Ballroom
- December 14 - Second Friday Art Stroll
- December 15 - Tea with Mrs. Santa
- December - Ornament Making Classes - Jeffrey Auxer Designs
- December - Annual Reindeer Run
- December 1 - 16 (weekends only) Santa Visits Berlin - Berlin Chamber of Commerce
- December 27, 28, 29, 30 - First annual Berlin Super Holiday Sale - all stores will be open
- December 31 - Third annual New Year's Eve Ball Drop at midnight. New Year's Eve Celebration Dinners and Parties preceding the Ball Drop