Download Holiday Brochure
Once a year on Maryland's Eastern Shore, the historic village of Berlin is home to a month-long celebration of a story-book Victorian Christmas.
In and around the recently revitalized 1895 historic Atlantic Hotel, visitors will find serenity and comfort in the Victorian Period Guest Rooms. Fun, excitement and a unique holiday "put-me-in-the-mood" atmosphere are everywhere in and around The Atlantic Hotel with Horse and Carriage Rides every weekend, Santa's House, The Lighting of the Community Tree the day after Thanksgiving, The Berlin Christmas Parade, Caroling, The Christmas Art Walk, the Christmas Pet Parade, the traditional Dicken's Dinner at The Atlantic Hotel, The Christmas Concert and Dinner at The Calvin B. Taylor Museum and The Atlantic Hotel, as well as the Moonlight Madness Shopping at Berlin's fine boutique shops, antique shops and galleries.
Take time for Tea at the Enchanted Tea House, coffees and pastries at. the Towne Coffee House and Lunch and Dinner at The Atlantic Hotel's historic Drummer's Café. Relax over a glass of wine mid-afternoon and a savory appetizer to reinforce your shopping prowess. All of these events and more are listed on the BerlinChamber.org web site. Stroll the town's windows dressed for the holidays and take part in the Reindeer Run sponsored by Live Long Fitness. Everything you can think of... everything you might want to see and do... everything is what you make it when you visit the magical village of Berlin.Berlin Christmas Holiday Events
- Town of Berlin Christmas Tree Lighting - Friday, November 29th, 5:30PM
- Holiday Arts Night - Friday, November 29th, 6PM-9PM
- Classical Christmas Concert & Dinner - Monday, December 2nd at the Atlantic Hotel and Taylor House Museum. Reservations Required - 410-641-1019
- Annual Christmas Parade - Thursday, December 5th, 7PM
- Taylor House Museum Candlelight Tours - Friday, December 6th, 13th, & 20th - 5PM-7:30PM
- Breakfast with Santa - Saturday, December 7th, 8:30AM & 10:30AM. Reservations - 410-641-0234
- Taylor House Museum Day Tours - Saturday, December 7th, 14th, & 21st - 1PM-4PM
- 2nd Friday Art Stroll - Friday, December 13th, 5PM-8PM. Art Openings and Gallery Receptions
- Men's Night Out - Friday, December 20th, 5PM-8PM
- New Year's Eve Ball Drop - Tuesday, December 31st, 10PM-12:30AM
- Tours of the Victorian Decorated 118 Year Old Atlantic Hotel
- Afternoon Victorian Christmas Confections and Holiday Beverage in the Atlantic Hotel
- Santa Claus Visits Berlin
- Scenic Horse and Carriage Rides
Thanksgiving to New Year's Day 2013/14
- Daily Tours of the Decorated 118-year old Victorian Atlantic Hotel
- Enjoy a respite from shopping and the hustle-bustle of the holidays with a casual afternoon cup of tea or holiday beverage and a special confection from Chef Leo's Christmas Kitchen in Drummer's Café.
- Monday Night Concert Series Dinner in conjunction with The Calvin B. Taylor Museum
- All Atlantic Hotel Guest Rooms will be on tour (based on availability) and decorated with mini Christmas wreaths.
- A "Come for Thanksgiving & Stay for Christmas Festivities" Package for a holiday dinner celebration and Berlin's festive Tree Lighting & Caroling event.
- A "Holiday Spa La La" Package at The Atlantic Hotel for weary shoppers.
- Victorian Sundays will feature a few of Chef Leo's favorite Holiday Brunch offerings along with a full Luncheon Menu in Drummer's Café.
- Stay in comfort and luxury in an authentically decorated Victorian guest room while you do your holiday shopping and feast on Berlin's finest cuisine in Drummer's Café and discover that holiday shopping can be a treat!
- Create your own unique Christmas ornament when you take your first glassblowing class. Atlantic Hotel will make your appointment for you when you book your guest room any Tuesday thru Thursday during Berlin's Victorian Christmas Celebration.