At Atlantic Hotel, we are committed to providing our users with a website that is accessible to the largest audience possible. We aim to promote accessibility and inclusion for all of our customers.
Our goal is to enable all of our customers to successfully navigate through our website and access all of our digital offerings. Whether you are using assistive technologies such as a screen reader, magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, our goal is to make your experience at Atlantic Hotel’s website as successful as possible.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website for everyone. This is an ongoing process, and as we continue to strive towards our goal of promoting accessibility, we welcome your feedback on how we might improve. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on atlantichotel.com, please contact us at email@example.com or at +1 (410) 641-1234.
The Atlantic Hotel has the following Accessibility Features:
- Accessible entrance towards the back of the building
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from public entrance to the front desk
- Accessible front desk
- Handicapped parking and accessible route to front desk
- Accessible restroom in lobby
- Accessible route from front desk to main lobby restroom
- Accessible route from public entrance to guest rooms
- Restaurant contains accessible seating and pathways to accessible seating
- Accessible route from public entrance to restaurant
- Accessible self-parking for cars and vans
- Accessible shuttle buses
- We welcome ADA service animals trained to perform a specific task to assist guest with disabilities
- Accessible elevator to access hotel rooms on 2nd and 3rd floors
- Some rooms have stall showers